Thursday, August 13, 2009

Those eyes speak!

Just wanted to drop by... even though I am supposed to study for my test for tomorrow right now, but I am sure it couldn't hurt to update my blog while I take a small little break! :D I just created something new the other day right after I finished my Prima's teen project (and yes, I am so honoured to be selected as one of the top 10 finalists! If it isn't too much trouble, please vote for my layout... more information can be found on the blogpost right at the top of my blog as well as this link!)I had some leftovers from the products I bought and decided to make use of them. :)

A relatively simple layout that doesn't make use of a lot of products...

Those eyes speak...
Speak by you.

Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Prima Marketing (yes, I bought 2 of the same 'sew cute' paper... I guess I couldn't resist it afterall!), Basic Grey
Rub-ons: October afternoon
Alphas: American Crafts
Font: Times New Roman, Brockscript (For journaling purposes)


(Journaling reads: "These eyes are the most gorgeous pair that I've ever seen. They just speak for your jovial and innocent personality")

I initially started off with the idea of a 'storybook-structure', for this layout but alas, another failed attempt. I love the colors of this layout... but just can't pinpoint what seems 'wrong'. I keep feeling that there's something lacking about the above layout. :(

Alright, back to the study train now, choo-choo!

Just before I go, could you spare a vote for me? :) Here here! So sorry for the shameless plug!

1 comment:

Karen Knight said...

Hi there Shermin.

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog and the lovely comments.
It's so good to hear from another teenage scrapper.
You actually have me excited, because I don't know any overseas teen scrappers.
I would love to chat to you. My e-mail is kayla.r@live.com
Please do send me an e-mail.
Would love to chat.

I love your scrapbooking. It's so inspiring.

Good luck with the Prima comp!
It's very exciting huh?

Smiles.
Kayla :0)